Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Coolest App



The dark path
Danny Seo is one of my green hero's and he writes a column for the news paper.  He mentioned a new app that repels mosquito's.  The sound frequency is very high and the females (who bite) don't like it.  West Nile Virus has been found in our Northern Indiana town but I don't like to load my body up with chemicals like Deet, so this was worth a shot.


I got to try it out first hand in the woods right by a river.  It has been one rainy summer so let me tell you, they were horrible!  I held it close to my face as they were buzzing all over my head and Ed sprinted on a head to get out quick.  He was all bitten up and I only got 1 bite.  So I'm sold!




If you don't have a smart phone here are some healthy alternatives.

Have a great week!

Char









No comments:

Post a Comment