Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wear Your Heart on a Tee



I'm designing a line of fun t'shirts with quotes and sayings that I love.  I sent the first one to Rosemary so she could model it where it would look the best...the Colorado mountains!  Rose and her husband, Drew went on a drive yesterday to one of my favorite little mountain towns (Salida) to explore new trails, restaurants and shops!  

I will be adding these to my easy shop soon, but I'm giving you (my loyal followers) first dibs!  The shirts are a try-blend, and are a fitted ladies style.  Rose usually wears a small and she's wearing a Medium (the smallest size I ordered).  The last picture is the truest match for the color, more of a muted try-color blend of blues.  Very soft and comfortable fabric that holds it's shape nicely.  $25.00 each.   Leave a comment here or on Facebook if interested.











1 comment: